Disconnect protection is a tool that protects our players if their Internet connection is lost while they are involved in game.
- If player become disconnected from our server in the middle of a Poker hand, we protect its bet considering him goes All-In for the amount of money he currently have in the pot. This protects player's money in the hand as well as allows other players to continue betting.
- Disconnect protection is not to used for any other purpose besides a genuine disconnection. Misuse of this policy may result in loss of the disconnect protection privilege, won chips, tournament disqualification, or expulsion from the site.
- Our software is designed to detect if a player has a genuine disconnection before implementing the disconnect protection to him. Players who try to take an advantage of disconnect protection by deliberately getting 'timed out' will be considered to have folded.
- All players must accept the risk of disconnection. Disconnections can and do occur. Just log back on and continue play as quickly as possible. Ultimate Poker Club is not responsible for any disconnection occurred with player.
- If player is disconnected during a hand and has disconnect protection available, he will be able to play for the part of the pot he has brought chips in. The player can win whatever was in the pot at the time of the disconnection.
- upcplay.com reserves the right to change policy and make final decisions on all matters herein at its own discretion. upcplay.com will inform about policy changes and relevant decisions on its site.
Disconnect protection resets are allowed three times in a seven-day period of live game play. Before Ultimate Poker Club successfully processes player's reset request, we will check whether the player has used up his quota of resets. We will not reset the protection if player has used his quota. Each player is limited to the use of eight disconnect protections (three resets) within a seven-day period of live game play. A player may request for a disconnect protection by applying to Ultimate Poker Club's Support.
Disconnect protection is not available in any Sit & Go, Single-Table tournament, Multi-Table tournaments. Your hand will automatically be folded if you lose your connection.
Game cancellation policy
Players will be refunded the exact amount of money they had at the time of cancellation.
Players will be refunded the exact amount of chips they had at the time of cancellation.
Sit and Go Single-Table Tournaments
If tournament is cancelled because of technical reasons, any players who were eliminated before cancellation will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Remaining players will have their buy-in and entry fee refunded. The buy-in chips from the players already eliminated will be evenly divided between the remaining players, regardless of the chip standing at the time of cancellation.
Sit and Go Multi-Table & Multi-Table tournaments
If tournament is cancelled because of technical reasons, any players who were eliminated before cancellation will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Remaining players will be refunded:
- The prize amount that would be awarded to the next eliminated player from the tournament will be awarded to all remaining players at the time of cancellation.
- Of the prize pool left after distribution according to point 1, 50% will be distributed equally between all remaining players and 50% will be distributed on a percentage basis according to chip count at the time of cancellation.
- Also the player's entry fee.